With everyone's support and efforts, we have been able to achieve the following;
- Have served more than 1250 families (and counting!) across all of our programs and supports. More than 700 have been children!
- We assess and refer more than 5200 families per year to programs and supports appropriate for their needs!
- We operate at less than HALF the cost of a traditional shelter!
- We utilize more than 2800 volunteers in a wide range of roles and together have an 86% rate of success in the measures of stability and self-sufficiency!
- We are members of the Lake Houston Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Lake Houston, Family Nurturing Center of Texas, and the Leadership Round Table.
- We have cooperative working relationships with many community resources including; HAAM, WorkForce Solutions, Lake Houston YMCA, Memorial Hermann Community Healthcare Center, FamilyTime Counseling Center.
- We are excited to be working with HomeAid Houston to build The Promise House, a much larger day center facility that will expand our programming and reach in our community!
- Our cornerstone annual event, Chicks and Hogs BBQ & Brew-off, has become a recognized and anticipated Spring event. It is larger and more successful every year!!
- We have added the evidence-based practice model, Nurturing Parenting Program, to our program offerings!
- FIVE of our program graduates (and counting!) have purchased homes!